I absolutely loved taking photos for this family! They were Awesome!! Adorable kids with bluest eyes I have ever seen. I hope I get a chance to take pictures for them again. Here are some of my favorites. I wish I could share them all, but here are just a few :)
Those are great! Where on earth did you find that truck? I would love it if you could take pics of my boys with that truck! Let me know when I can set up an "appointment" for you take their pics.
Those are great! Where on earth did you find that truck? I would love it if you could take pics of my boys with that truck! Let me know when I can set up an "appointment" for you take their pics.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! Cute family, too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job once again Crissy! I love the one of the family right before the individual pics with the truck (with mom and dad in the background)!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots, Crissy! Love the crops and angles!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun shots!! Love the location - and I like your postprocessing. Great job with these!
ReplyDeleteI love the pic with the whole family on the back of the truck. So cute.
ReplyDelete